Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are there any professional hair stylist out there that know what they're doing?

Okay, since I wasn't really clear on my last hair question I'm gonna try this again.





I DO NOT want to go all natural, but I want to grow my hair super long, and use less heat during the process of growing it. And I know my hair is damaged so I am thinking about chopping about an inch off, so would this make my hair grow? If so how would I style my new short mid- neck length hair without heat?...any suggestions.Having curly or wavy hair would be fine too..so how would I achieve styles like that without curling irons and stuff?





Overall, after I cut it, what are good treatments or hair tips to help me grow it longer and faster?Are there any professional hair stylist out there that know what they're doing?
I don't think I answered your last question......cutting your hair doesn't make hair from your scalp grow faster....what it does is keep hair healthy so it doesn't break off. There are so many cuts for your length hair that you can do with just a dryer. It should be long layered with some long layered swept over bangs. I can picture it in my head but I don't have time right now to look anything up. It could be longer in front and somewhat wispy. If it's short enough you could maybe even just use a little light product and put it in place with your fingers. Even if you're growing it, that type of style would work, but maybe not longer in front.


If you have a professional do it I'm sure she/he would be the one to help you since they could see how your hair worksAre there any professional hair stylist out there that know what they're doing?
First of all, go to the stylist and tell her you want all split ends and hair with breakage cut off. You don't want any of the damage left on your hair otherwise it will continue to break up the shaft and ruin your hair. Then, buy some Garnier Fructis hair mask (or any reliable hair product line with a hair mask) and put it on your hair DRY, then put a shower cap on over it while taking your shower and rinse it out at the very end. This treats damaged hair, and the steam from a shower intensifies the healing process. Then, to style your hair, use mouse on curly hair-Redken mouse is fantastic! For straight hair, unfortunately, if your hair is naturally curly, you have to use heat to straighten it. Just because your hair is damaged, doesn't mean you can't use heat-you just have to protect your hair. Buy V05's heat protection spray and spray it ALL OVER while hair is damp, then use shine serums and protection spray afterwards. Also, never comb hair while there is any kind of hairspray or excessive products (glue, wax, gel) because this damages your hair. Any other questions, message me (:

No comments:

Post a Comment