Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need a professional hair stylist's opinion - What would be better for me - Highlights or just a touch up?

I usually have light blond hair (think carrie underwood)- BUT - I just had a baby so I ';let myself go'; a little. Now my Dark brown roots are about an inch long and my hair looks a little yellowish (BLAH).





I just moved so the salon where I used to get a touch up and occasional ';few 'highlights is so far.





So my question is would I be better off getting a full head of blond highlights -Or - should I get my usual touch-up. (I cant afford highlights and touch up this time around) -but -Will just highlights cover my dark roots enough?)








Please help :)I need a professional hair stylist's opinion - What would be better for me - Highlights or just a touch up?
Go for the touch up. Since you have dark brown roots getting highlights will make it look worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment