Saturday, August 21, 2010

I think my hair stylist was confused when she told me this. [read]?

I just went today to get my hair chemically straightened. And the woman first told me i'd have to wait 2 days till i could wash my hair again.


Then after she washed the chemicals out she said im sorry you can wash your hair in 24 hours.


But most articles about chemical straightning say that you have to wait 2 days or so to wash you hair.





What do i do? i dont want my money to go down the drain!


I get oily scalp if i dont wash my hair at night. [it's been washed today]I think my hair stylist was confused when she told me this. [read]?
put your hair in a high pony tail to hide the grease! i would wait 2 days just in case!I think my hair stylist was confused when she told me this. [read]?
Well if you get a DAB of baby powder on your hands and turn your head upside down. Run your hands through your hair, it'll soak up the grease making it look less greasy.. you could also put it unto your brush and brush it into your hair.


There's also the whole ponytail or updos that look good :D


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment