Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I tell my hair stylist that I want her co-worker to do my hair instead of her?

I've been having the same woman do my hair for several years now. She works in a shop that has only two stylists. I wanted to get my hair done the other day but my regular stylist was not there so I had the other one, who is also the owner, do my hair. I love the way she did my hair and want to use her as my stylist from now on. I do not want to hurt the other one's feelings! What would you say to her the next time you had your hair done? You would have to say something since the shop is so small and she would be right there in front of you. I sure hope someone here can help me out!!!!! I really would hate to hurt her feelings! Thanks. DonnaHow can I tell my hair stylist that I want her co-worker to do my hair instead of her?
just say that I really liked the way she did my hair %26amp;%26amp; that you would like to try her out. shes been doing your hair for awhile, and im sure the bond between you is strong, so she wouldnt really be hurt, as long as you do it the right wayHow can I tell my hair stylist that I want her co-worker to do my hair instead of her?
I think you should just tell her in a kind way so you don't hurt her feelings but she should understand you and let you do what you wanna do, if she is a real professional she's going to understand you.
If you want to be totally passive about it, find out when your stylist has a day off and then dropping in to get your hair done on that day.





Or maybe you can still have your stylist to your hair, but be more instructive or even get the other stylist to help her out to get it the way you like it. Also give lots of compliments and be nice- but not phony- to your original stylist. Good luck, I know how much of a sticky situation this can be...
Just be straight with her ,don't beat around the bush.
WOW! Thats really tough, and to be honest, feelings are probably going to be hurt! Just like anything else in life, honesty is the best policy. It might make you feel like crap at first, but constantly lying to her or avoiding her (making appointments when you know shes not there) is going to make you feel like crap over and over again!
Being honest is always the best option. If you feel you can't, find out when she is off and only make appointments on her days off.
I had a similar dilema and my stylist was VERY hurt, wouldn't even make eye conact with me when I went in. I eventually just went to another salon and found someone else I really liked.
go


when you pay at the counter.





what evver the ladies name that you want to do your hair





go hi can i pelase get my hair cut


counter person.. yup sure want be asek


you ; ;; thank you , oh and also, today couldi please get it done by... the co workers person =] =]
call in for an appointment with the stylist you want
Well, I applaud you in worrying about other people's feelings. A lot of people don't care anymore.





But please tell the truth! Tell the lady that you want the co-worker to style your hair that day.


Tell her you are in need of change. That is the only way.





Good luck!
can you make appointments? if so, when you call to make one say ';hi i want to make an appointment with ';your desired stylist's name.';





also, maybe you can talk the the girl you want to do your hair from now on about your concern, and have her break the news to your previous stylist.
Be honest.Talk to your hairstylist about your purpose talk to her in a nice manner for she will understand your will.Theirs no harm in trying as long as you will do it in a nice way.

No comments:

Post a Comment