Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am a hair stylist, I need help with a slogan for an ad!!!!! What would catch your eye?? 10pts best answer?

I am very up to date on styles and color. I can pretty much do anything from taking someone with black hair to blonde, and your grandmas hair. I am getting an ad to put on my car, and want to put a catchy slogan, like





Need a change??


mention this ad for $10 off??





My salon is called Aspasia (aspajah) soooo can someone please help me?? Thank you!!!I am a hair stylist, I need help with a slogan for an ad!!!!! What would catch your eye?? 10pts best answer?
WASH-N-WEAR-HAIR


MY PRICES ARE FAIR


QUOTE THIS AD WE DARE


MORE MONEY OFF FOR YOUR HAIR





BLOND EMO CURLY OR BLUE


HAVE WE GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU!





CURL CUT COLOR OR BANGS


IF YOUR HAIR JUST HANGS


STOP IN AND CHANGE THAT 'JUST HANGS'





CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE IS ARGUING WITH YOU OVER THE DREADED BLACK HAIR HORRORS! IT IS THOSE KIND OF HAIRDRESSERS THAT KEEP OUR MONEY FLOWING TO US!I am a hair stylist, I need help with a slogan for an ad!!!!! What would catch your eye?? 10pts best answer?
Feeling driven to change? Just say the word ';drive'; for $10 off your next appointment at Aspasia! Phone(xxx-xxxx)
If your hair isn't becoming to you, you should becoming to me.
Searching for the beauty? ASPASIA's got it! Only for (price)!!!





Just tell positive things, and it's a good thing if you'll have discount like for example: 50% discount for the first 10 customers!!!!





Aspasia, we got the style, we got the color!
Why cant you take black hair to blonde?! You mean natural hair or tinted hair? Im training and i can do that! :|





WHy dont you say something like 'Inspired? Come to Aspasia and youl recieve 10% off your first visit' with an awesome picture of someones hair etc.





EDIT: Yes, you can make it blonde again, if you do the right things, and lift up the bleach slowly with 6% peroxide :) Yeah it comes out gold but theres a little thing called a toner. Ive done it and i did it about 3 sessions and it worked. Still i tell people to not get black because like you said takes hours etc.
Aspasia, a cut above
Need a CHANGE?


wanna REINVIGORATE yourself?


go to Aspasia NOW ..


and get $10 off your next haircut!








good luck hun.


great salon name btw.


x
Bored of the same old styles? Need a change? Go to Apasia!!





I no its corny but cant come up with anything better right now...
Aspasia: where your hair can get more flava'

No comments:

Post a Comment