Thursday, August 5, 2010

Could a hair stylist help me out?

At this year's 2008 VMA's, a fell in love with Ashley Tisdale's hair. I can't stand her, but her hair looked outstanding. I have been looking for a style that suited me and that I liked for a while now, and I think this is it. It's simple, sleek, and I think it's actually very cute. I like the color and the cut. I am aware that I can bring in pictures to a salon, and I will, but what do you think would need to be done/what should I ask for to achieve this look?





http://whenyourebored.wordpress.com/2008鈥?/a>





http://whenyourebored.files.wordpress.co鈥?/a>





http://whenyourebored.files.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


Could a hair stylist help me out?
Simply show her the picture and tell her: ';I love this look! How can we make it so it suits my face and will be easy to style on my own?'; Have her explain it... it's her expertise! Is you go to a good stylist, they will be very helpful and you'll get a great look! She might tell you ';Well, this is too thin to frame your face'; or ';Well, if we did this, it'd be easier for an everyday look.'; Don't forget, celebs have stylists do their hair for these things... you have to do it yourself, everyday! Also, ask her how you can keep it looking nice everyday. Don't be afraid to ask tons of questions- they want to make you happy!





Good luck! It is a VERY cute style.Could a hair stylist help me out?
well its brown with some highlights in it and she just has a lot of layers and bangs i would say something like that but be sure to bring the pic in to get the exact look. its very cute
long layers all over, with side bangs that blend into angled layers on the side. her color is a dark brown underneath and med width high lites on the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment