Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Hair Stylist Opinion And Advice? (10 Points Best Advice)?

Ok,


So I want to get a haircut but I am not to sure and would like


some opinion or advice.





Here's the info:


I have thick black hair and it is currently really staggered and it


looked fine when cut but now it's grown out to all sorts of weird proportions, for example the back of my hair is longer than the rest and looks like a mullet, which I dont like.





I want to keep my bangs long but I want it to look somewhat clean,


I don't want neccessarily an ';emo'; or so called ';Scene'; haircut.


I really want a cut similiar to this:





http://www.datingdames.com/wp-content/up鈥?/a>





also,


I like how his sides are short but the rest is long,


I have a long face, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions


or just opinions.





I was also curious as to some good styling products


to get that messy kind of look that crawford has in that picture.





Just any general hair advice would really be appreciate,


and what would be a good way to explain this to a stylist,


I know thinning is involved, anything else would be a help.





Also if anyone lives in the LA area,


A good hair stylist would be appreciated.


Thanks.A Hair Stylist Opinion And Advice? (10 Points Best Advice)?
that haircut sounds like it'd be nice with your face.





razor cut it! it'll give you the nice piecey look. and get rid of the back.... no mullets!!! :o)





i use either texture paste (texture is the brand, paste is the name of the product), redken rewind, or american crew fiber for the piecey look.





take a fingertip amount, rub between your palms until it disappears and then run it through your hair, pull the pieces where you'd like them to go and boom, you have the hair style. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment