Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you think my hair stylist will be pissed?

Alright soo..when I went to go get my hair dyed, I wanted to go to honey blonde. (Not too light on me, just perfect) And my nest visit to add more color to it, I changed my mind and went red. %26amp; I also showed her many other colors and she said ';Everytime you come in, you want something different.'; she didn't say it in a mean way at all, she had a reason to say it..Well and my next appointment in the 24th to color it red again because it's fading, but Idk if I wanna stay red now, do you think my stylist will get annoyed? I do wanna go red, and then again I wanna change to something different.


What should I do?!?Do you think my hair stylist will be pissed?
its your hair! if she wants to get pissed, let her get pissed... its not like shes your best friend or anything. and if she starts getting annoyed... than shes obviously not good in the customer service industry, and thats her problem. maybe try a different stylist if she starts getting annoyed.





:)Do you think my hair stylist will be pissed?
go for it. thats her job. she gets payed to do that. thats like asking a butcher for chicken and him getting mad at you because you chose chicken and not beef.





if your not paying her to do this...then, yes, i would understand why she would get mad. but otherwise, shes the one out of line.
Do what you want to.





It's your hair, and it's her job to color it how you want it to.








Get it done :D


Red hair is typically sexy.
Who cares? It's her job to do your hair--you are paying her for it. Just decide what you want to do and go with it.
She cant say nothing at all if you're paying her. I would strongly advise you not to color your hair so much because it is very damaging to your hair (I know from personal experience).
Just tell her what you want


I think she doens't care to hear what you are going to do, then change your mind blah blah blah





She really doesn't care, you are paying so don't worry
haha, I would be pissed!








but your paying her, so its not like she should talk down to her client.
go a different red!
If you pay her, she shouldn't be annoyed I don't know why she would lol!





Go ahead and go red.

No comments:

Post a Comment