Thursday, August 5, 2010

Could any hair stylist pull this updo off?

My hair is shorter than this, but I have a lot of it. I know I'll need extensions, and I know it won't be exactly the same so I don't need any of those answers. I don't know too much about hair, but this hair style seems pretty difficult. I wish I had more pictures of katherine heigl's hair, but I can only find the johnny lavoy video that is inspired by her hair (which I love anyway)! And should I bring in the video, or just pictures?





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDEW_0E08鈥?/a>Could any hair stylist pull this updo off?
The Hairstyler Software: Upload Your Photo To Preview Your New Hairdo





Hair Advantage Software is a professional hair style and makeup imaging system for the professional stylist. It allows you to supply your clients with a preview of hair styles and makeup before you starting cutting and coloring!!!! Included are 1500 built in hair styles and the capability to setup your own hair styles!





More Info here;-

No comments:

Post a Comment