Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ladies/girls; ever have a stylist screw up your hair so bad it brought you to tears?

It's probably happened to most of you at some point; the bad haircut/perm/color etc..





But was there one incident that started you bawling?





Let's hear what you have to say.Ladies/girls; ever have a stylist screw up your hair so bad it brought you to tears?
I was trying to go from a light blond to a more natural brown, and I had a stylist turn my roots orange and the rest of my hair looked gray AND she burned my scalp with the bleach. Before she started coloring process SHE started crying because a friend of hers had a brain tumor. I asked her if she wanted to reschedule and she said that she would be fine. She didn't seem to notice/care that she ruined my hair. I felt badly for her and her friend, but she was completely unprofessional. She did not offer to fix my hair. She should have stayed home that day. I spent $500 going elsewhere to fix what she had done. I had a few tears over that one.Ladies/girls; ever have a stylist screw up your hair so bad it brought you to tears?
Yeah, thats happened to me. My stylist was cutting my hair and she cut like 5 inches off one side and only 2 on the other. Then she put it in a ponytail so i wouldn't notice, i guess.
well, once i asked a stylist for a girly/modern haircut (i told him to do whatever he thought would look nice on me) AND HE MADE ME LOOK LIKE A GUY!!! I was lucky and didn't start crying untill I got home.... worst haircut of my life.
I told her I wanted a trim, half an inch and she took off 8 INCHES!!!!!!!!!
YES!





i have super duper curly hair, but i wear it straight, still, my hair needs to be cut in a certain way.





this woman chopped it up. she seriously took chunks and cut.


she was a psycho.





she was done by the time i could go ';what the *****!!!!!?!';





i looked like a frizz ball for a month after, i invested in beanies.
i remember one time around halloween a hairdresser highlighted my hair so bad i looked like a tabby cat color it was dreadful but it was halloween so i lived thru it and never went back to her
I got my hair cut into layers a few weeks ago and was so MAD at the way it looked. I didn't cry, but I was rather rude to the stylist when it was done.
i told her to take off an inch. and she took off at least 4 inches. and i wasn't ready to have short hair again, bc i was determined to grow it out. i started crying on my way out.
my hair was up to my lower back and i said i wanted 1 inch cut off and they cut it just a little below my shoulders! i cried for like 2 weeks!
OMG YES! I said to this one hairdresser i wanted wispy bangs, that was probably 4 years ago, and she gave me full huge ones like nelly furtado! I immediatly started crying and bawling like a baby, i felt so stupid!
OMG!


it was last yr when i asked to get it layerd,thinned %26amp; trimmed.


the lady cut my hair like 2inches,then layered it,WOW!


my hair looked awfill,i started crying,after i left the store.





THANKfully my hair grows fast!
Yes, I told her I wanted it shoulder lenght, and she cut it up till my ears, andd she cut my bangs crooked. I started crying =]
Usually, no. No matter how bad the cut is, there's always a way to cope until it grows out.





The one time I went home and cried was when I asked for thin, blonde highlights and she screwed up the foils and I was bleached all over. Then she didn't leave them in long enough so it came out a brassy orangey yellow with a good 1/2 inch uncolored at my roots. I had dark strips at my part and hairline. It was horrific!





Fortunately I went back to her boss the next day and she did an allover toner rinse to hide the blonde- but the bleach really fried my hair. Couldn't do any other highlights or color for a year because it was so dry...I nearly cried every time I got it trimmed because I wanted to be able to fix the color so badly but it was just dry and icky feeling.
YESSSS!!!! i went to get a haircut at some salon, and the guy he persuaded me to get blond highlights into my brown hair so i sed ok, when he finished my face was sooo red cuz i was sooo mad, the color was awful and disgusting!! i started to cry, but i told him i loved it. The worst part is, it was permamnent dye and it cost $200!!!!!! I AM NEVER EVER EVER EVER GOING THERE AGAIN!! (nor will i ever ever get highlights ever again)





P.s. I didn' go to school for like a week until my mom finally took my to another salon so they can strip the color out of my hair. I was crying for a week.
i went to the salon and i wanted light blonde hair, and she colored the whole thing yellow. i looked like vitamin c (the singer) only with yellow hair. and she also got bleach on this abercrombie shirt i was wearing and ruined it. i had to go back the next day, to get it fixed
I went to a different stylist then my usual one because my friend told me that the stylist gives you cuts that look best on you. Little did I know that my friend was playing a trick on me. I went to the stylist as told and I asked for a trim with just a little bit of layers because my hair is frizzy. She cut up my hair so much that I practically looked like I was a guy and the layers were awful, they flew up everywhere. I cried so much when I found out that my friend knew about this stylist and lied in saying that the stylist was good hair cutter. Yeah right...
yes!


I asked for chocolate brown colour with like red highlights in it and she gave me black and red! I looked like a goth and was only 14!
Nope and I hope it never happens. This is why I stick to one hairdresser who knows my hair and my face structure so my hairstyles always suit me.
No but wen i was in 3rd grade i had hair don a little below my shoulders. i wanted my hair 1.5 inches but she cut it up to my neck and i looked like a gut. i am so glad that it was wen i was young or i would start to cry.
yea its happened to me once. i wanted a short trim, but the hair stylist screwed it up so bad, i had choppy ends and she cut bangs in the front (which i did not want, but they weren't that short) thank god i was young then.

No comments:

Post a Comment