Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Best hair stylist in Orlando, FL?

alright. I'm looking for the best hair stylist in Orlando, Fl..


i know Dahvie vanity is The best,


buh my mom doesn't trust him.. %26gt;.%26lt;





GRR..





So i need someones help as to where i should go for this.


its a scene style.


http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x261/james12390/l_aa91514335192dfab302fa9c0fe9a6-1.jpg





So please let me know ASAP..


i wanna get my hair done before school goes back..Best hair stylist in Orlando, FL?
Cosmetologist of 25 years here!!


Hey I know of a group of stylist who work for Beauty First. They are dynamite and can do anything you need. I trained them in a class on a new color line we were getting and loved them all.


Hope my answer is helpful...and good luckBest hair stylist in Orlando, FL?
This a new salon but the owner has been doing my hair for years!!! She have clients that fly in and drive for hours to see her. And her prices are great. they have a back 2 school special: for every adult, kids get there hair done free! can't beat that!!!


http://www.s7hairstudio.webs.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment