Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it bad to ask your hair stylist to recolor your hair?

I just paid $120 for highlights yesterday and now that I've been home with it for a day, I really can't tell. I also got lowlights and if anything it actually looks darker. I'm a dark blond who really likes to lighten things up in the summer, but now I look the same or darker. They always say, ';let me know if you're unhappy with anything.'; But do they actually get annoyed if you aren't happy and want a do over? And, will I have to pay extra? How about tipping? It nearly killed me to pay that much yesterday, plus $35 for a cut (which i LOVE) and another $30 for tip... OUCH!





Thank you.Is it bad to ask your hair stylist to recolor your hair?
who cares your paying themIs it bad to ask your hair stylist to recolor your hair?
yes u should have them recolor ur hair and if u asked them for highlights and not lowlights they will redo it for free.
not if u paid that much money and u dont like it.
Well in my opinion judging by what you typed I could tell you are a respectful kind of person. So I mean if you paying that much money for your hair then it should be done the way you want it to be. So if this hair stylist gets rude and starts acting weird just because you wanna get it redone a better way. Then I would drop her/his *** in a heartbeat for a new hair stylist. Ha ha Hair salons aren't cheap so who cares how annoyed someone gets when you want it done right shoot you even tipped so they can and will get over it. Now as far as you having to pay more I couldn't tell you because maybe it could be policy not to redo if you already leave the salon and don't go back that same day. At the same time your not really happy so I think it just depends on the hair stylist if your a regular to her maybe she would fix the mistake free of charge. In my opinion she should because it's about you being happy with your hair. Good luck with your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment