Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can a proffesional hair stylist help me please(:?

i have bleched my hair... dyed it brown, and than bleched it all over again in the last 4 months. my hair is not very damaged but the underneth of it is a yellow orange color, i bought a toner but someone told me it has two be done right after. i bleched it a weeek ago. will it still work? the rest of my hair is platnum. is there something else i can do two fix the bottom without bleeching it? i need two get it two match my platnum extensions. thanks(: also, if i do use the toner, does it need two be used on clean hair?Can a proffesional hair stylist help me please(:?
Clean hair preferrably. (The chemicals will be able to penetrate easier if there is less build up on the hair) Also, if the toner is the right shade and tone then you can put it on at any time as long as thats the color you are trying to achieve. Tip: Only put the toner on the hair that needs to be lightened. Don't rebleach if at all possible. Also, is the toner deposit only? In other words are you going to be mixing it with anything? I'm not sure how much you know about the product you are using. If you have any other questions let me know. You can get shampoo that will help keep high lights from turning yellow. talk to any licensed cosmetologist so they can get it for you.Can a proffesional hair stylist help me please(:?
You need to go to a top hair colorist salon for the right answer. You have colored your hair so many times, that I dare not tell you to do something on your own. You are in danger of breaking your own hair, so please go to a top hair colorists salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment