Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Need help my hair stylist needs to fix my hair!!?

ok so i went to a professional so she can bleach my black hair blonde and well its blonde with orange spots my roots are orange any way i payed her $140 she told me to return because she has to fix the orange spots .. i believe i shouldn't have to pay when i go back .. because from the beggining she told me it would cost $120 , then when we were done she ended up charging my $140 so what do i do ,when i go back ?should she fix it for free?Need help my hair stylist needs to fix my hair!!?
if she didnt let u know before doing it that u would need to come back again after the initial bleach, then i dont think u should have to pay because she didnt do it rightNeed help my hair stylist needs to fix my hair!!?
yes. this was her mistake and she should fix it.
u should talk to her about fixing it for free and her raising the price. Take pictures of your hair before you go back to her and make sure you have witnesses of people that saw your hair and if she charges you to go back u should have a problem. if the problem gets serious enough to go to court u should have before pics and afters pics. Talk to ur hair dresser and try to straighten it out. u might have to pay her for the second time if she uses her materiall but she should charge you more than 60 dollars to get your hair fixed.
for sure go back and maybe talk to the manager and let them know that you are not satisfied and will be getting the word out that their salon is a total joke and that you feel you should get a partial refund \I would not let the same chic ';fix'; my hair though..yes it is her mistake but she must not know what she's doing and who knows how you'll end looking when you leave after she's worked on your hair a 2nd time.. good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment