Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Changing Hair Stylist. How would you handle it?

I was reading a question that was posted here that prompted me to ask this question. If you decided to switch beauticians after you has been going to him or her for a while (like years), should you inform the beautician that you have decided to change beauticians and thank him or her for their services through the years. Why would you do so.





If you decided not to thank the previous beautician for years of services and you see them in public, how would you greet him or her and do you think you would feel embarrassed?





Beauticians, how would you feel if a client that you have been doing hair for a few years decided to go somewhere else for their hair services without an explanationChanging Hair Stylist. How would you handle it?
As a hairstylist, I've had clients change to me and from me over the years. It is their decision, and are entitled to choose who does their hair. Personally, I would like an explanation.. was it something I did? Can I make it better? Sometimes it's just circumstances. I am never uncomfortable to see a client in public.. I always make them feel like they are always welcome back.Changing Hair Stylist. How would you handle it?
First of all it happens in this business all the time. I would not inform them I would just move on. If you see them in public just say hello they will have known that you decided to go somewhere else. If they are rude shame on them. You are not the first or the last person that will do this to them.
its a free country and anyway a change is as good as a rest so they say.


Surely one can change hair stylist and still remain friendly. But if I was the old hair stylist then I would be wondering what the new one had that I lacked
okk i wouldnt tell them bc its none of their business but then again i would tell them and thank them.i would tell them over the phone or go into their shop.
I'm not a stylist, but I had this happen. I just simply said I needed a change and I was going to try somewhere else.





They won't take it personally. It's just a job. Just make sure the person you go to now is just as good or better.
just say that you have financial problems and can't use them anymore because their prices are too high

No comments:

Post a Comment