Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much to tip hair stylist or manicurist?

Technically, are they even ';supposed'; to be tipped? I always leave a tip, but I feel very uncomfortable wondering if they think I'm being cheap.





If I get a $25 pedicure, I'll usually tip $5.





Last night, I tried to dye my hair on my own with Garnier hair dye. It was HORRIBLE. So I had to go to a salon today to have it fixed. The nice salon I usually go to wasn't open, so my only alternative was Regis. The coloring was $115. I wiped out most of what was left in my bank account (after bills). I *couldn't* leave a big tip, so I left $10. Was that too little?How much to tip hair stylist or manicurist?
no it was fine. dont worry about itHow much to tip hair stylist or manicurist?
nope ten dollars is perfect
yea thats kinda beat especially since she fixed it me and my friends try to leave between 15-20$ and don't forget to tip the girl who washes your hair a dollar or 2 but I mean if you were broke then don't feel bad next time you get your hair cut by her give her a bigger tip. It happens
no not all, because they should be lucky your tipping.


most of the hair sylist depends on tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment