Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Should I sue the hair stylist?

So I went into a salon to get my hair highlighted for my birthday and I have REALLY thick hair well she thinned it out so much that it looks like I have a mullet I have no hair on the bottom and the top is still extremely thick. And the hair color is orange and there is way to much I wanted sutle highlights and these are chunky and not the right color. I went back and she gave me horrible extensions and I went into 2 salons and had them look at the extensions because I could barely move my head and they said she did them all wrong. I have pictures of before and after. It is going to cost $600 to put in extensions to replace the hair she cut out and fix the damage she did with the hot glue gun that was stuck all over my head. Anyways she isnt willing to pay for someone to do them correctly if you look at the pictures I want to know if you would side with me or her. Oh not to mention she put platinum blond extensions in my brown and orange hair so they stuck out like a sore thumb! heres the link to the pics...





http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=10鈥?/a>Should I sue the hair stylist?
I would want to sue too!!! I'm so sorry, she completely took advantage of you I hope you didn't pay he, but I would definitely look into getting her license revoked or something- in the least she'll never do this to another person...Should I sue the hair stylist?
oh man thats not fun! as a hairstylist, it make me sick to think there are people out there like that doing hair. she obviously doesnt have good listening skills and was not trained properly. in that situation im not sure you can sue, but i would fight for your money back! and also get the word around about her, because she shouldnt be allowed t do hair. i would stick it out for a while till your hair feels somewhat healthy and go to a new more professional stylist and see what they can do :) there will be some good outcome to this, dont worry.
i'm assuming you cant sue them.





1. its hair, sweetie, it'll grow back.





2. its not her fault, maybe she misheard you, besides, we've all had a bad haircut/color just chop all of it off and start fresh! short hair is cute!





3. Learn to forgive and forget, and btw, i don't have a facebook, so i can't view them...





NEVERMIND, SUE SUE SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg, wtf did she do? i don't know if you can sue, but you should get your money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment