Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ladies/girls; ever have a stylist screw up your hair so bad it brought you to tears?

It's probably happened to most of you at some point; the bad haircut/perm/color etc..





But was there one incident that started you bawling?





Let's hear what you have to say.Ladies/girls; ever have a stylist screw up your hair so bad it brought you to tears?
OhGod, it happened just TODAY! I tried out this new place and I heard they were pretty good. First of all, they washed my hair really roughly, and then they had me stand there with wet hair and just a small towel on top. They didn't even let me sit! Then when I finally did get a seat, I told the lady what I wanted about 10 times, to make sure she knew what to do. She ended up cutting my bangs way too short! I told her that she did it wrong, with tears in my eyes. She didn't even say anything, she didn't care! I was so pissed off, I just payed and walked out of the salon crying. I'm never going back there again!Ladies/girls; ever have a stylist screw up your hair so bad it brought you to tears?
Yeah . . . urgh it was terrible, I nearlly got the ***** sacked for messing up my hair, if that wern't bad enough, I went to a different hairdresser and a trainee dryed my hair, nothing wrong with that except . . . The hairdryer blew out on my hair - causing it to smell of burnt out electricity for the week :@, also before it concked out she ragged my hair about like it was a rag doll - Luckily she never finished her course in hairdressing - She had too many complaints about her and her dodgy hair drying, Thank heavens !!!





Oh and I did cry in the salon !!!! But who can blame me lol
Yes, that has happened to me. It is dissapointing because it takes a while to grow hair back. LOL.
Oh boy. I remember being only 17 and having my hair permed for the first time. The lady burnt my hair. Cut it way too short. By the time I was out of there I had short hair with layers of stubbles. I cried all the way home. The second time I went to have my hair permed (from someone different) I left there and went to the store and bought hair straightener. I have never had my hair permed again. :(
when I go my hair cut SHORT....about a week later I wanted to cry realizing my mistake....it was so ughhhh...it took me like 2 years to grow it back out
yes!!!!i was just getting ready for school to start again(i was like 6 or 5)and my mom brought me to this salon were this forgein lady was cutting hair(bad mistake for us!)my mom told her to give me bangs straight across my forehead just above my eyebrows.well,i guess she went too short because when i walked out,i had half inch bangs!!!!!!!!!i was furious and i threw the biggest tantrum it eventually grew back and now that im older i decided to get sideswept bangs this time.i will never get anyone but my best friend to cut my hair ever again!!!
I purchased dark brown hair extensions online and my hair was 2-4 shades lighter than the hair extensions I planned to put in. I went to a stylist so she could dye my hair the exact color - I even took the hair extensions with me so she could match the color up. Well after my hair was styled it was NOT the same color as the extensions and had a purple tinge!! I refused to pay the $80.00 because she'd ruin my hair. I didn't pay it and left, I've heard horror stories about her salon - she's an idiot.





Also, I've had really bad fringe cuts and hairdressers who make you feel uncomfortable and don't communicate to you end up giving you the worst hair because they're so self-absorbed and won't listen to what YOU want.





No wonder I'm training to become a hairdresser and beauty therapist, if I can save someone from hair disasters like I've had I'll be a happy woman.
YES! (almost in tears again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment