Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Did my hair stylist cross the line?

Today when getting my hair done together with a friend, we were joking around but my hair stylist took it a bit far I think, she sprayed some styling gel on me as a joke. It got on my diamond ring and in my coffee cup which I'm sure wasn't intended but all the same, it was kinda taking it a big far don't you think? We were all joking in conversation about this particular product and I said I didn't like it, she did and then she did that to me. I was angry/upset but let it go. Still I wonder if I was wrong to say I was upset or if I should have just laughed it off. Thing is; I don't want that kind of thing to happen again.... your thoughts?Did my hair stylist cross the line?
Regardless of what I think - you have two options here





1) Get over it


2) Get a new hairdresser





Coz telling her, means she'll be annoyed at you - and I doubt you'll have a good haircut after thatDid my hair stylist cross the line?
I wouldn't be too upset about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment