Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I explain scene hair for my hair stylist to do my hair?

I want my hair to be somewhat like this: %26lt;a href=';http://tinypic.com'; target=';_blank';%26gt;%26lt;img src=';http://i44.tinypic.com/nf0c0.jpg'; border=';0'; alt=';Image and video hosting by TinyPic';%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt; but I'm not sure if she knows how or if this is a good enough picture to describe it to her? Or if I should get a picture with scene hair, but straightened?


Opinions are needed, PLEASE! I don't want to be the first scene girl in my school and *f it up.How do I explain scene hair for my hair stylist to do my hair?
I think you should get a picture where the hair is a little more straight so it's easier to see how it's cut. You might also want to get a pic of the back so she can see the layers more.How do I explain scene hair for my hair stylist to do my hair?
first off, i loveee scene hair, but i couldnt pull it off:c so good for you for getting it :] and i suggest you just show her a picture of how you want it. and try to go to a really good place so they know how to do it. hope this helped!
just ask for lots of choppy layers i think.


or just bring the picture in
taking her the picture would be the best idea!
show him this picture, and another picture of the style, where you can really see the hair and its texture and cut. describe what its like with your hands and showing him or her what'd it be like. I do it all the time with my hairdresser, and he always gets it perfect.
Bring in a picture and tell your stylist to give your CHOPPY layers. Regular layers are not the best for teasing (if you know what that is) Also get a side fringe if you don't have one and to make it better you can thin some of your hair out at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment