Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do I ask my hair stylist if I want my hair cut like this? ( PICCS INCLUDED!)?

fast forward to ';1:05'; on the video, because that's the part where she explains her haircut. Well, in the video her hair is really long, and my hair is about 2 inches past my shoulders and its already layered, but I was wondering could I still get short layers at the top to add volume? kinda hard to explain sorry .





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spm10DnfE鈥?/a>What do I ask my hair stylist if I want my hair cut like this? ( PICCS INCLUDED!)?
I've taken pictures to the hairdressers before. Since the idea for your hair is in a video, just take a screen shot at the point which you think is best.


It's so much easier for both you and the hairdresser if you take a picture in - that way they can see and not have to try and interpret a description of the hairstyle.What do I ask my hair stylist if I want my hair cut like this? ( PICCS INCLUDED!)?
Why dont you ask for side bangs. you dont need extra layers since you can just tease them/add volume to them yourself. you cant have your hair like hers since her hair is really long, the shape of her hair will be different than yours.
yea sure, just tell ur haircutter to cut layers starting from the top of ur ear, that should give more volume. hope i helped =)

No comments:

Post a Comment