Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is being a hair stylist considered a gay job in Europe? ?

I'm considering becoming a hair stylist, because as I get older, I'm starting to realize that I don't ever see myself fitting in with the professional community. I need a job that will let me express myself, have tattoos and piercings and wear what I want, and where I'll be able to meet like individuals. I hate the gay stigma though, and I know I shouldn't care what people think, but I sometimes I do. But I remember I had a friend in high school who lived in England, and he wanted to be a hair stylist. He was very fashionable and creative, and said that in England it's not considered gay, and he used to complain about how in America they call every thing that's creative gay. Is being a hair stylist considered a gay job in Europe? ?
No, only the good ones.Is being a hair stylist considered a gay job in Europe? ?
no you wont be considered gay unless you walk around the place like a woman and speak in a girly voice saying things like ';faaaaabulous darling'; lol


i dnt consider it gay at all


xxxx
  • foundation makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment