Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Business and marketing ideas for a hair stylist?

I have been doing hair for a year now, and am paid ONLY on commission. My clientele has doubled in this past year, but still has a long way to go. I have tried referral programs, i have went around the community passing out 25% off coupons. I work in a very beautiful, classy, upscale salon with affordable prices (75-120 dollars for cut and color). I am looking for new ideas to expand my clientele. If you are in the business and tried something that was a success, or you are a client, please give me ideas on things that will get more people in the door. Thanks!Business and marketing ideas for a hair stylist?
you can try this blog for inspirational ideas. It's updated every day.


Business and marketing ideas for a hair stylist?
How about an innovative skin care product?


http://www.prionicmarketing.com/password鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment