Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Help!I think the hair stylist burnt my scalp!?

Hello!





Ok so on Saturday I went for my monthly hair 'deep conditioning'.


My regular person was not there so the Salon owner asked me to try out the services of a new person.





The new girl put the steam on too high I think...after one minute I told her to lower the heat intensity. Anyway, after I got the whole treatment done and came home.





This morning when I woke up there is a small patch of skin on the left side of my scalp that feels kinnda burnt. I called the Salon owner and told her, she apologized.





Anyway, what should I do about it now? Because it feels uncomfortable. Is there any scalp soothing oil or treatment anyone can recommend to make the itchy/burnt feeling go away?Help!I think the hair stylist burnt my scalp!?
If it is bad then go in and ask them to do something for it. That way they will be able to assess what damage has been done also. If they refuse, go somewhere else and get them to have a look. If it is truly a bad burn maybe get your doc to take a look if its serious.Help!I think the hair stylist burnt my scalp!?
Unfortunately I don't think so. Just relax and maybe apply so cold to it. It will heal soon.





If you have any questions about this or anything,


You can contact me at;


curleynicole@ymail.com





Xox.
get a refund and use the money to buy a soother

No comments:

Post a Comment