Saturday, August 21, 2010

I like my hair stylist...how do I get to talk to her more?

So im 29 and ive seen the same hair stylists a few times now. We seem to click and always have a lot to talk about and have a lot in common. Shes never mentioned a significant other other than to mention her ex-boyfriend once. She knows I went through a breakup at the end of last year as it came up once why I was moving. It sounded like she also went through a rough breakup last year as well.





Not sure if it means anything but when she talks about vacations shes going on or ones shes been on she always makes a point to say it was with her parents or with her girlfriend. Her birthday is coming up in 2 weeks and i asked what her plans were and she said she didnt really have any. I can only assume shes single. Id really like to get to know her better and let her know id like to!





I know shes on facebook - what can I say to her so she doesnt think im a creep? ;)I like my hair stylist...how do I get to talk to her more?
Ask her out for coffee or lunch during the week and see how she responds...

No comments:

Post a Comment