Thursday, August 5, 2010

I want to straighten my hair, I need help !!! please, if any stylist would help me =)?

I have a wavy/curly hair, type 2A or 2B, but i want to straighten it permanently. I friend told me about Botanical Texturizer, but i need to know if it really works, and if it is not too strong for my type of hair. Please if there is any stylist that can help me i would be so thankful and happy, please =).I want to straighten my hair, I need help !!! please, if any stylist would help me =)?
You didn't say whether you have a perm in your hair or not, but if youdo have a perm., just go purchase another perm., use only the waving lotion, not the conditioner, and comb it through , and it will straighten out- Let it stay in your hair at least a few minutes, then wash your hair as usuall w/ shampoo, and it should all be straightened out- Good Luck- It will cost you less to do this yourself, instead of going to a salon, they charge way to much-I want to straighten my hair, I need help !!! please, if any stylist would help me =)?
u can go to walmart and get a perm that makes ur hair straight cost is like $5-10 or you can go some where and get it done
look there is this fancy place at the haircutter's ask for anglice and she would do great she did my hair and my hair was the same a s you

No comments:

Post a Comment