Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you think the hair stylist can bleach one part of my hair without damage?

I have a hair appointment Oct 1st, and I wanna go a medium or dark brown all over and I part one part of my hair platinum blonde, like this-


http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a>





And everytime i tell a hair styilst i wanna go fully blonde, they always tell me i have to bleach it and make it seem like it's so damn damaging. But if i only get a little bit of the side dyed blonde, would be that damaging?


Right now my hair is a medium brown with a tint of red, and my roots are blonde from a bad dye job.


(Dont ask) lolDo you think the hair stylist can bleach one part of my hair without damage?
I just bleached a part of my hair a couple weeks ago after just having dyed my hair dark brown and it didn't get damaged at all and i did it myself and everything and so I'm sure if its not like your whole hair it might get a little bit damaged but not really. I did mine at home and it didn't get damaged so i bet if you do yours at a salon and just used deep conditioner and stuff after it will be fine.Do you think the hair stylist can bleach one part of my hair without damage?
Wow.





That's a really.......weird hair style.





Any bleach will damage your hair. I'm sure they can do it with foil.





Just make sure to baby your hair a lot and invest in some reallllllly good conditioner.





%26lt; I bleached all of my hair for the longest time before switching to color.

No comments:

Post a Comment