Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ladies: what was the worst thing a stylist ever did to screw up your hair?

Ladies: The bad haircut/style/color, I'm sure, has happened to most, if not, all of you at some point in your lives.





But has one bad experience ever made you cry?





Let's hear what you have to say!Ladies: what was the worst thing a stylist ever did to screw up your hair?
well, yes, but i only cried becuz i was so MAD! i told him that i needed it long enuf to put back in a ponytail for working out and that it drives me crazy when i'm on the treadmill and i get sweaty hair flying into my face -- you'd think that'd be clear enuf... well, with one snip, he cut off so much in the front that there was NO way it'd ever fit into a ponytail... i screamed right away but it was too late... his answer to me: ';but i know how to make it look good -- and if you want, you can still grab the hair in the back and make a short ponytail, so i DID do what you said.'; i was so furious that it was the first and only time i ever refused to pay for a haircut!!! i had to use a million bobby pins for months -- aarrgghhh! and thanx for letting me vent!Ladies: what was the worst thing a stylist ever did to screw up your hair?
ye i cried*. i was meant to be having highlights but this stylist did massive chunks of a wierd tangerine colour in it and it was very depressing
2 years ago my old hairstylist had gave me a really bad blunt bob cut. I asked her to make the bob where it was layered in the back and just long on the sides with a slight angle to them. She completely messed up my hair, and when she was finished I looked liked something from the 80's!!!!! My boyfriend picked me up that night from the salon, and he played it off like everything was ok. He kept saying it's looks good baby, your look beautiful. I knew he wasn't telling the truth he just was being a good man by not trying to hurt my feelings more than they already were. My mother had been seeing a new hairstylist and insisted I try her. I was really hesitant, but at that point I just wanted somebody to fix it any way they could, just as long as I didn't have to walk around looking crazy another day. When the new lady did my hair, let's just say she performed a miracle. Not only did she fix it, but she made it look even better than I imagined it could look. It was the sexiest bob I could have ever had, and I still have my family talking about how great it looked on me. To this day I still go to this woman to get my hair done. She not only does great styling , but she keeps my hair so healthy, and it has really grown so much since then. I still think back to my old hairstylist and I'm so glad she did mess my hair up because if she didn't I wouldn't have the great stylist I have now.
The worst thing they have ever done is NOT LISTEN-and they do that a lot!! Yes, I have cried-once. Back in the day I wanted one of those Halle Berry type cuts and my GRANDMOTHER of all people who is a beautician...made me look like a friggin boy (and I had to take photos for my dive team that day). I couldn't do anything but look in the mirror and cry-not hysterical or anything just a couple of tears fallin'...yeah...I think she felt bad but instead of comforting me she totally threw a fit and said ';That's it! I am NEVER cutting your hair again!!!'; Yeah...she wasn't playing...I was 13 then and I'm 24 now and she has yet to even TOUCH my hair. I wasn't exactly 100% in love with her hair cutting abilities. Not funny at all...okay...so maybe it's a little funny now that my hair is normal. Thank God it grows back!!!
I'm in my brothers name first of all. When I was around the age of 10 my uncle soon to be wife-know ex, tried to give me a perm, because I was mixed and had curly hair they thought we'll make it straight. Burn the crap out of my scalp because it was so thick as since I NEVER had needed one in the first place and had no clue what it was it left bald spots. My mom ended up yelling at them. Okay then a couple of years later my grandma had it set up that I would get an relaxer,haha. I didn't do my hair so I thought it was shampoo or something. Since my mom move to NY I had no clue how to take care of it, everybodied expected me too since my cousin could. But I had tons of hair, and it was ten time more than what she had. So sadly it fell out. I cried and still do Cause I had long hair and missed it. Another thing happen my mom was upset about that two. So in recent years I've delt with these things called perms and finally had the courage to grow it out. And found a much natural product to straighten my hair. Okay now my friend a ';hairstlylist'; since she went to school and had her liscence wanted to do my hair. Since my hair is naturally dark she had to bring up a shade to put in a dark blonde color. Why oh why. Next thing I new chucks of my hair fell out I cried in the shower haven't talked to her yet. Now I'm looking for hair product to grow it back and yes you can revel in my pain. Cause my mom had to chop it off. And now I have a short hair cut and know nothing of how to do it. walking around with this ugly a** ponytail (lol) it's okay. It's funny to me know but when I go to comb hmm I won't have the same molody.
i had hair just past my shoulders (bout 1 inch) and i asked her to cut it just above my shoulders with a fringe on one side, and then she did that but left about 5 chinks of hair the old length!! i had to make my mum cut them off later because i didnt notice until then!
the last time i went to the salon, i had dark hair and wanted blond highlights and my hair turned grey...it was horrible
When I had gotten some mirco braids. There was two of them doing my braids and the one who was doing the left side had folded my hair because of length and the other just braided. so when they were done they told me that when I am ready to take them down just cut were the glue is because it was past my hair. So when it came to that time I did and one side was way longer thank the other side. I had to get my hair cut and now they do my braids for free.
strip my hair, which left it with a greenish tint and uneven color, and lots of scabs.
My beautician and my best-friend had a knock down drag out fight early one day. I went to see my beautician and she f**** my head up. I didn't know until after I left the shoppe that the two of them had words with each other. She cut my hair a week before I needed a relaxer. Not good. I was pissed. She never touched my hair again I wanted to drag her a$$
The girl gave me a layered cut when I just asked for a trim and keep it all the same length.
One cut mine with a razor blade, and then added mass quantities of ringlet curls with a curling iron. I looked like Nelly Olsen from Little House on the Prairie.


I was too shocked to cry. WTF was she thinking?? I couldn't ask- she didn't speak English, except to say ';Many curly- tee hee';
When the sylist had somewhere to go and put anything in my hair,she really mess my hair up bad.the very next day it was mess all up. I got a free hair do.
I have had bleach used for highlights which fried my hair. Years ago I had my hair cut at the mall and had a magazine picture of a really cute shag and it ended up looking like Carol Brady's hair. I held up the magazine to the moron and said does my hair look anything like this to you! It looked horrible, the layers were too short and the back too long, like a mullet but worse. Cheap haircuts don't work, spend the extra money to get a good one, lesson learned the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment