Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Need help from a HAIR STYLIST please?

A few weeks ago, I saw a make over program where the hair stylist dyed a ladies hair from blonde to brunette...


Before he put the dye on her hair, he said that he sprayed her hair with something first in order to stop her hair from going a dingy greenish colour...





In the past I've tried to get my hair from blonde (dye job) to brunette, but have always had my hair turn icky a few days later.


Whatever this spray was....I need it! =)


Does anyone know what type of spray this was, and what its called?





Any help would be HIGHLY appreciated.





Thank-you.Need help from a HAIR STYLIST please?
I havn't seen it in a spray form, but when coloring your hair from blonde to brunette you need to ';fill'; it. Brown hair is composed of 3 colors - Yellow, Red and Blue. Blonde hair is missing the red and blue. Filling the hair is adding in the missing colors. What does yellow and blue make? Green! So, if you tried to color your hair from blonde to brown without first filling it with a red shade you would get green hair.Need help from a HAIR STYLIST please?
a spray? In my years of hair dying and cosmetology class I haven't heard of a spray to protect. Check Sallybeauty.com
Oh man, I work at a hair salon and have never heard of this before. I actually just recently went from blonde to brunette and didn't spray anything in my hair before doing so. You need to get it professionally done and that will insure that your hair won't turn a yucky color. Or have you been getting it done at a salon and it turns nasty? If that's the case, find a different salon. I really always advise against do it yourself color if you're going for a drastic change. It's okay if you're going a shade or two from your original but if you're going from blonde to brunette or vice versa, you're going to want to visit a salon.
hair serum, im sure it will do the trick.
what did your hair do a few days later? If you go from blonde to brunette that shouldnt be that hard to do unless your hair is over processed already. Whenever you dye your hair dark, dont use it a 2nd and 3rd time use something in the browns but not as dark or you may end up with a nasty black color.
  • almay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment