Saturday, August 21, 2010

I hate hair stylist they have NO clue what their talking about!!!!??

seriously all i ever hear is you should use that chemical straigtener meanwhile i was stupid enough the first time to listen and it ****** RUINED my hair dried it out like a mothurfoucker and changed its color... and then i say why is my hair dry and they say... maybe you should use conditioner when you shower.. ARE YOU ******** KIDDING ME USE CONDITONER??? I USE THAT SH!T every day and shampoo twice a week you freeking MOURONS!!! i cant stand them there FREEKIN USELESSSSS!!!!!! i swearrrrrrrI hate hair stylist they have NO clue what their talking about!!!!??
It sounds like you had a really bad experience. Have you tried calling them in order to get your money back? If I were you, I'd call %26amp; ask to speak to the manager. Be polite %26amp; to the point %26amp; don't back down. The least they can do is give you a deep conditioning treatment %26amp; fix the hair color for you.


Next time you go to get a cut or chemical service you should read reviews online about different salons %26amp; pick one that sounds like it will meet your needs. City search is a great place to read reviews. Also, tell your new stylist that you never feel like any stylist listens to you. That will make them more attentive.


Anyway, don't hate on all of us! Some of us do a good job.


Goodluck!I hate hair stylist they have NO clue what their talking about!!!!??
Gosh, calm down. Everyone makes mistakes. Maybe you should look into a DEEP conditioner in your hair and putting a leave in conditioner in your hair after you shower.


Aussie makes a GREAT deep conditioner and Garnier has amazing leave ins.


But if you are willing to spend more, get salon quality products. They are amazing!


http://www.aussie.com


http://www.garnier.com
I know. I actually had one tell me that flat irons will make my hair healthier. Hahaa. Idiot.





Don't be afraid to tell them NO. too many try to give me the cut/colour that they want, not what I want. I used to be meager about it, but not anymore!!
And your question is? Maybe you should try blaming the people who chemically straightened your hair instead? And stop with the swearing, little kids read this stuff. Moron.
calm down...

No comments:

Post a Comment