Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much can a hair stylist expect to make in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho?

I am currently living in Seattle and about to graduate from the gene juarez academy. We are considering a move to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho because we can not afford cost of living in Seattle and because my boyfriend has sick grandparents in Sandpoint. I am wondering how much (on average) I can expect to make working as a hairstylist Coeur d'Alene vs. Spokane. There are a few places in Spokane that I would love to look into working at, but if I am living in Coeur d'Alene I want to see how well I would do there as well. Money is not the MOST important aspect of a job for me, but I am trying to get an idea of what we will be able to afford as far as a house, buying a car, etc. How much can a hair stylist expect to make in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho?
An entry-level hairdresser in Couer d'Alene can expect to make about $7.39 an hour plus tips. The median wage is 9.32.





Here's where I found the info: http://lmi.idaho.gov/LinkClick.aspx?file鈥?/a>How much can a hair stylist expect to make in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho?
about minium wage,,,,there are so many shops//first you have to get an idaho license...from washington to Idaho, you may need more hours. Idaho requires 400 more. But years of experience may count.(which you wouldnt have yet)You also need to take a idaho state law test. My suggestion is to work at Fairchild AFB in spokane, they take any state license. I have worked (and still do) for military barber shop,,you make ALOT more money there as well as tips. CDA is EXPENSIVE!!!!!
  • foundation makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment