Saturday, August 21, 2010

Make up and hair stylist cheaply?

Ok so i am really good at makeup application, have done alot for my friends and fantastic at hair styling as well.


I am purchasing my own home soon and eventually i want to get my Diploma in beauty and hair styling.


So currently i am not qualified.





What i am thinking is doing hair and makeup in my home as a little off the side thing and charging people for it, not alot as i am not qualified but i just enjoy doing it.





I have made a portfolio of my work.


If you have a big date or wedding or ball and you couldnt afford to go to the salon or a makeup artist would you consider using my services?





Cost wise i am thinking from $30.00 and not much more than that for hair and makeup.





What do you all think?


all answers will be great :)





p.s i am not a 16 year old either i am 22 years old so mature enough etc.Make up and hair stylist cheaply?
Hi im ash and im 18 i am a hair stylist and make up artist.


I tried working at home but you just get so more frustrated than you do at a store i started having a lot of probloms doing it so now i am working on a daily basis in a store as manager i find it a lot more easier also because you get things everywhere!!


Ash





Good Luck with the process

No comments:

Post a Comment