Thursday, August 5, 2010

Will my hair stylist be mad?

I kept changing my mind on what color I wanna do my hair and stuff, and she seemed to get annoyed. And now I'm a redhead, and have an appointment the 24th to get it re-colored cause its fading of course. But I dont even remember my natural haircolor, and dont wanna wait till it fully grows out, that'll take mad long. So I was thinking if she could take a look at my roots and dye my hair closest to my natural color..


Is that possible?


And if she gets annoyed, should i really give a shitt?


LolWill my hair stylist be mad?
yes that is possible.


and NO you shouldn't.


you're paying her for her services,


not for her opinion or mood.





good luck,


kaiWill my hair stylist be mad?
i am a stylist... and sometimes we get annoyed just because we are having an annoying day... it may not be the case when you go back in on the 24th...also, i wouldn't worry about it..she is not annoyed when you pay her, right?


obviously she does good work, because with her stinky attitude, you could be going to another hair stylist... stick with her tho, since she knows your hair, and has given you good color services so far... and yes, you can go back to your natural color.. and keep in mind the stylist knows best.. she may be afraid that you do to many chemical services which is damaging to your hair.. if she offers you products, get them...they are only designed to help you more...good luck
I totally understand where ur comming from we want to change our hair color as many times as we can change a top





BUT!!! ur hair stylist does have a right to get annoyed becuase well the color red is a horrible color to put on why? because it fade in a matter of days and to completely remove it from ur hair when u wanna go to ur natural hair color is gonna take more than 3 applications the red will still reflect with the light and ur not gonna be hapy about that but hey more money for the stylist huh
She'll probably have to lift the red out of your hair, depending on how dark of a red it is and how light your regrowth is. But if that's what you want done then she should have no problem with doing it. It might take a few hours to achieve the look you are going for, but that's something you can discuss with her. I don't see any reason on why she would get upset about it.
no you shouldn't care.. it's your hair not hers...


do whatever you want.


but if you wanna keep the red, i suggest buying a toner.


revlon nutri creme really works.. it adds colour to your hair and conditions it as well..


i recently dyed my blonde hair brown and the colour was fading really quickly.. i tried revlon nutri creme and it's back to dark brown! it's amazing.


http://www.ukhairdressers.com/store/deta鈥?/a>
dont give a **** thats her work to do %26amp; ya go re colore it
  • aveeno cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment