Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I ask a hair stylist to cut my hair like scene?(Read details)?

I like the hairstyle a lot but I don't want it too poofy. I'm NOT scene I just LIKE their HAIR. So how do I tell the salon to cut it that way? And if there's anything else I should know about the hairstyle just tell me. And please be respectful. And don't say poser bcuz I'm not a poser. I don't want to be them or dress like them. I just want the hair but just not crazy.How do I ask a hair stylist to cut my hair like scene?(Read details)?
Ask your hairdresser to cut long choppy layers. Also, ask for a thick side bang. It might help to bring in a picture, too. You can look up scene hair on google images and bring one in that you like. Hope this helps! Good luck!How do I ask a hair stylist to cut my hair like scene?(Read details)?
I like some of the hair to! You can go on Google or whatever and type in Scene Hair. Then once you find one you like you can print it and take it to the salon. Here is a link:


http://www.sintori.com/wp-content/upload鈥?/a>





I like that one but thats just my opinion. Hope I helped!








Also just to let you know in order to get big hair you need to tease it.
  • foundation makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment