Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pushy hair stylist - would this bother you?

The lady (Pat) who usually does my hair was going on vacation for 2 weeks. So a friend of hers (Mary) told her to tell me to go to her (Mary) while Pat was gone. I never said I'd do this, as there is another stylist I like (Jim) at the shop where Mary works, but I didn't know if or when he was available.





As it turns out Jim was available. I made an appt. with him and when I arrived, Mary was there and tried to literally pull me away to go to her! I said, ';No, I made the appointment with Jim'; but she just kept right up, saying ';I'll take you since Pat is on vacation'; and I kept saying no, trying to be polite but it was very embarrassing and annoying. She actually had someone else ask me how I knew Jim, as if it's anyone's business!





I know this isn't an important problem but it still bothers me. What do you think, was Mary out of line? I sort of don't want to see any of them anymore, although Pat is a friend and her intentions were good, but this is too much drama just to get my hair done. Should I say anything or just let it all go? Pushy hair stylist - would this bother you?
Yes Mary was out of line and also immature. It's just hair!! It's up to you on whether or not if u wanted her to do ur hair. When u schedule ur next appt with Pat just let her know that u didn't appreciate that Mary was acting childish sending ppl over to u asking u questions and u tried to explain to Mary that u wanted Jim to do ur hair. That's just so stupid of her (Mary).

No comments:

Post a Comment