Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are you a hair stylist assistant? I want some pointers, I am looking for my 1st job?

I had a short interview with a salon owner and I told her that I want to be an assistant in her salon but I have never done this before. She says that her preference is someone who is licensed and can do ALL of the work on their own. I have no experience so I told her I just want to do shampooing and blow drying..she said that is fine for the time being but I'm a little nervous...because it seems like it might be challenging.Are you a hair stylist assistant? I want some pointers, I am looking for my 1st job?
I was in your position last year. I did co-op and started as an assistant in a hair salon with NO previous experience. the only thing I can tell u is to PAY attention when they tell you how to do certain things, or give you tips. and Be confident!! its not too difficult if its something your interested in!! You'll fall in love and won't ever want to do anything else!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment