Thursday, August 5, 2010

To any hair stylist out there..or if u have a problem lik me =/?

umm well i have really thick hair and its very crimped..but i really want it like curly instead of crimped. is there any shampoos or cream that i cud use that isnt like just curling my hair and using gel and hair spray cuz i cant use hair spray to gel to much cuz it makes my hair really dry and knotted =/ but id really appreciate it if someone helped! im really sick of my hair and dont know wut to do with it any more =[ well pleeze help me!!!! thanxxTo any hair stylist out there..or if u have a problem lik me =/?
get a texturizer to loosen the crimps in your hairTo any hair stylist out there..or if u have a problem lik me =/?
Give a try on newly launched Envia Hair Care products. These products can help to resolve many problems anyone can face.

No comments:

Post a Comment