Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need a good hair stylist in the orange county area near costa mesa!?

I want to go blonde and i need someone who would give me the right color, and works really well with hair. ive had quite a few hair stylists but none that i really liked. im 16, and me and my mom are trying to find a trendy hair stylist. if youre a hair stylist or know of a really good one, please help!I need a good hair stylist in the orange county area near costa mesa!?
uuuuuh, idk!I need a good hair stylist in the orange county area near costa mesa!?
i go to salon boucle. its off the 55fwy in anaheim hills. i live in newport beach and drive to see megan, my stylist there. she is excellent.. i highly recommend her. here is the salon # (714)283-3335. take care and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment